Saturday, September 22, 2012

Taking the leap into fall...


The weather has officially turned the corner and welcomed cool breezes along with shorter days. I pulled out my sweaters the other day, along with my zipped up storage bag of hats and scarves and mittens. I love wool hats and scarves and mittens. I don't always like the blistery, cold weather that demands them... but I don't have to think about that for at least a couple more months. 


For now, it's fall, and I love it. I'm going to take it all in, one day at a time.



Starting by making banana walnut bread... 


Stopping to notice the dragonflies...




Going for lots of bike rides...


Admiring beauty when it presents itself ... (she demands admiration quite often. That's okay, I'll oblige)




and taking catnaps when everything else seems too complicated... 





No comments:

Post a Comment