Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Things that are brown...

I think the color brown gets a bad rap.

When you watch children coloring, brown is always the last crayon picked from the box to add to the picture, if at all.


It's rare to see houses that are chocolate colored brown (I grew up in a chocolate colored house and I'll tell ya, though I loved our house, it seemed to be the talk of the neighborhood for a couple of years)

So in celebration of brown, here are some of my favorite brown things...

The brown pattern in my beach towel.

An adorable brown puppy.

Brown non-leather furniture.

A cute brown bear. 

And who wouldn't love Chocolate Covered Katie's No flour, Black Bean Brownies! 
I've made them and they hit the spot!





What are your "favorite things that are colored brown"?

No comments:

Post a Comment