Monday, September 17, 2012

So much to do... so little time.

 This is a project that I am working on. I say 'a' project, because I seem to have a hard time completing one thing before I'm making headway on another. 






So I am beginning to make another "Granny Square Bag" but I think I want this one to be even bigger. I am working out the dimensions and how many squares I will need, and then putting them together to see if the colors work out symmetrically. 














My cats love when I knit. I call this 'The Chain Gang'. It seems no matter what room I am in or what time of day I am knitting, crocheting, sewing or writing... my cats are nearby... usually up in my face saying "Whatcha doing? Wanna play?"

(This moment brought to you by "Bedtime" the creator of "Katey can finally get some work done")

No comments:

Post a Comment