Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's the end of the summer...

So it seems the hottest days of summer have passed, well, my fingers are crossed. This means that I can break out my knitting needles again and resume my guilty pleasure of making bags among other knitted projects! I just couldn't bear to hold wool yarn in my hand or allow it to sit on my lap in order to knit a project during the most beastly days of summer. Instead I sipped lemonade and made cucumber water while basking in the sun on my apartment rooftop. (A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!).

So here are some projects that I had finished at the beginning of the summer. I think I may just make more of this bag because I love it so much and just bought some lime green yarn that would look awesome with creme and purple!



The "Granny Square Bag"




Linen "Birdie Bag"

My first cable knit "Cable Bag" with bamboo handles.














Look, I had a helper while knitting!







And... Here is my favorite fabric that I'm holding on to until I find the perfect project. Do you have one in mind?








No comments:

Post a Comment